If you are in a car accident and can safely exit the vehicle on your own, start by calling 911 if there are injuries, and/or the police to report the accident.
- Obtain license plate numbers and driver information.
- If you have a camera, take photographs of the damage, position of the cars, and the accident scene.
- Notify your insurance agent immediately.
Keep it clean.
- Do not argue about the accident. Avoid contact if any party is aggressive.
- Do not sign statements on the scene.
- If the other party offers to pay your deductible, do not sign any statement of intent as it may release the party from responsibility.
Tow to or make an appointment with a collision auto body repair center.
At this point, the repair center should work with insurance to evaluate the repair. You decide on the course of action to take, and the repair is scheduled. Check out Premier’s process for a detailed account of our system of repair.
When accidents happen, think safety first. Leave the repairs to the professionals.
Accidents are inconvenient and scary. At Premier, we believe in putting our customers at ease, which begins with the first contact we have with you. Our welcome atmosphere is matched with the transparency of our process, taking the worry out of the collision auto body repair.