Collision Auto Body Repair: Top 5 factors to consider when choosing the best shop for you.
- Appearance. The shop will be working on the presentation of your vehicle. Their attention to detail can be seen in the shop’s physical and virtual appearance. Is it clean and organized? Is it comfortable? Do you feel welcome?
- Certifications. Endorsements and certifications are indicators of training and expertise in auto body repair. Is the shop certified? Are the professionals who will be working on your car trained and certified? Are licenses and certificates readily posted for you to see?
- Warranty. A warranty protects both you and the shop. Is there a written warranty to back their work? What kind of guarantee do the shop’s paint products carry?
- Customer Service. Your collision auto body repair experience begins with the first contact you make to the shop. Are you treated respectfully? Is there a reasonable response time to your inquiry and questions? Does the shop offer pick-up and drop-off service to help you get where you need to go? Is the staff friendly and welcoming? Do they work with insurance companies directly to provide documentation and estimates?
- Technology. Modern auto body technology assures you a top-quality solution. Ask to see their collision auto body repair process and look for applied technology.